Saturday, February 17, 2018

Jimmy's Doggie Stand, Philipsburg


     Jimmy's is nestled alongside the Union Square train station at the entrance to the "free bridge" in Phillipsburg, NJ.  This stand is a very clean establishment with ample seating for folks who wish to eat in.  All of your menu choices are posted next to the walk-up order window and the husband & wife team who own Jimmy's are very pleasant and helpful.

     I ordered my stand-by: brown mustard, raw onions & chili ("all the way"!)  This combo was presented with a bit more onions than I normally expect but the result was very good.  The bun held up to this mixture nicely while remaining soft and tasty.  The chili had a good texture and a nice kick to it.  This was my first time visiting Jimmy's but will certainly not be my last!


No comments:

Post a Comment