Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tido's Junkyard Dogs, New Brunswick



     While requesting my smartphone find me a nearby hot dog vendor after a tiring day of geocaching, we were led to Tito's.  What luck!!  There was a huge variety of specialty dogs to choose from.  The addition of their pickled "spicy sport" peppers was particularly satisfying, especially when coupled with their delicious fries!

     The toppings in my Chicago dog were on the large side but provided for a very flavorful alternative.  The unique "Reuben" dog was really spectacular: a hot dog with russian dressing and sauerkraut sounds a bit "iffy", but was absolutely delicious!!  I can't wait to return and try some of the other unusual varieties offered at Tido's.

***  UPDATE:  Much to my disappointment, Tido's closed its doors in 2016.  It will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment